Monday, November 5, 2012

Computer Breakdown

For this blog post, I have decided to talk about something that some people may have experienced, others maybe not.  This is the first time it has happened to me and let me tell you, it is awful.  Recently my laptop decided to.... die. 

I have never really thought about how important having a computer it.  I have always had one whenever I needed to check Facebook or Google something.  But the old saying really applies here: "You don't know what you have til it's gone."  I have been struggling all week without a computer, having to base my entire days around when I could possibly get to a computer lab.  This may seem like not that big of a deal, but throw in having to complete work for my two: count 'em, TWO completely online classes, then this is a little bit of a struggle. 

This past week, I have spent more time in a computer lab than I remember ever being on a computer, and the luxury of having a computer really stuck out.  Always having one in my room at hand, it was almost like an extension of my body.  But now that I have to go out of my way just to log in, this just flat out stinks. 

So, for all of you happy computer owners out there right now, take a few minutes out of your day to really look at your computer.  Cherish it, hold it, love it.  Don't take it for granted because one day, it may leave you dumbstruck and in a world of confusion.

Image taken from:  http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://crasstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/broken-computer.jpg&imgrefurl=http://crasstalk.com/2011/08/howto-remove-spyware-malware/&h=390&w=500&sz=40&tbnid=Cfolhb2VKMu4IM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=129&zoom=1&usg=__SmC0y1jq1
7mRPunmRh5dF0OCsKA=&docid=4TKyPH7PobiNeM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=9dSXUJriMIOd2QXxqYDAAg&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAQ&dur=1

No comments:

Post a Comment