Thursday, November 8, 2012

Second Life - First Makeover

I started out this Second Life journey as a boring avatar with nothing but a 'male city outfit' on my back.  I was pretty plain, but still classy all the same.  That was until I decided to change my appearance.

One of the VERY cool things about Second Life is the ability to change your appearance into anything that you want.  You can be goth, hip, tall, short, fat, skinny, or even animals or robots.  There is no limit to what you can appear as in Second Life.  For me, I decided to take it pretty easy.  I didn't feel like being a robot, so I just went shopping for some new clothes and tada!  Looking pretty sharp I'd say.
I decided to go with the red plaid and jeans because let's face it, a guy with the name "FarmerAdam" needs jeans and a plaid shirt.  Where did I find this outfit you may ask?  In Second Life, you can go shopping for any outfit you can think of.  Take a look around the marketplace where I found my gear. 

I really like this feature of Second Life, being able to customize yourself in any way because it lets you be who you are and how you feel on the inside.  You may be tired of always having brown hair, so why not be a blonde?  Second Life lets you choose everything about your appearance and makes it fun for everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can even have Purple hair if you want it.

    FamerAdam, you have a great look about yourself. I like the jeans and plaid shirt look.

    Z

    ReplyDelete